Friday, June 1, 2012

a time for an introduction

Welcome to my blog "in every season"; so glad you could make it!



        Throughout the past couple months I have pondered about my 'future' blog, "what will it be like? who will it be for? whats my purpose ?" I thought of the many different things I love and do, but was still unsure what to focus on then came the groundbreaking revelation through Ecclesiastes 3 which in verse one says, "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven." So here I begin in a season of my life that is filled with excitement and learning!
       As I near the ripe old age of 19, I am double majoring in elementary education and english with a minor in psychology while working as a nanny. I have always wanted to be a teacher and now this desire is nearing a reality :) A few more things I have a passion for which you may hear more about as "in every season" ages are:
              - First and foremost My God and Savior, Jesus Christ.
              - My fabulous family and friends and, of course, bargain shopping, fashion, fitness and sports, anything that allows my left brain's much needed outlet for creativity, and my new found loves: sewing and cooking.
"in every season" is an opportunity for me to share the love, inspiration, and purpose the Lord is showing to me daily all while celebrating every season in this life. 

        ~Shannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment