Thursday, September 6, 2012

19: reflecting- writing from the very beginning

Preface: I am back from my hiatus. Due to dreary work of summer courses and the beautiful ever lovable beach my time has been consumed elsewhere in the recent weeks. However I have vowed to return with much excitement for the fall. 
19: During the week of my birthday last month as I was thinking about how much i missed this blog space, the thought of my innate need to write {since the time i could move beyond tracing the dotted lines } crept up on me. I reflected upon the long ago moments of frustration, appreciation, excitement, and full on brattitude {a word deemed only for a child of my horrific potential}, at any rate I would scribble down just what i thought for none other than mom and dad to find strewn across the house: in their bathroom closet, mom's bible, the fridge, the counter etc... 
That was what i did ; ask my dear mother if you must.
So here I remain, with a need to write about anything and everything...slightly more refined by my  God-given convictions and understanding for more or less, some degree of tactfulness. 
Oh and i must share just a few little images from the past few weeks 

Here is a DELISH and EASY-as-PIE recipe i found via pinterest 
Carve out tomatoes 

Combine short grain rice with feta, parsley, garlic, olive oil
and season with salt&pepper
Place rice mixture in tomatoes and bake @ 350
And i have no picture of post-cooked stuffed tomatoes because Mitchell and I inhaled them in .5 seconds.


Beautiful view at Worlds End
















No comments:

Post a Comment